Tuesday, October 27, 2009

The Case of the Rotting Pumpkin

About a month ago, I came to work and saw that a pumpkin had been decorated to look like a face. It looked like a Mr. Potato Head--lips, ears, nose, and a hat. It was really very cute but it was something that I did not make. I assumed that it was something that CB had decorated at some event and left on the table. I didn't think much of it over the last month, other than it was a cute harvest addition to our information table.

Today, Robby and I are moving some things around and notice that some papers look like they've had coffee spilled all over them. I then notice the pumpkin head is looking a little droopy. When I go to move it, the whole thing squishes in my hand like a sponge.

Here's the part where you go, "that's disgusting."

After we stop laughing/choking/crying, we go to let CB know that her pumpkin has died. To which she responds, "that's not mine, I thought you made it!" Call Nancy Drew, we've got a mystery to solve!

No comments:

Post a Comment