Things that rock:
- My job; especially that part where we went to a lake house for a vision casting planning retreat that included a steak dinner and all the fixins'
- Robby and Heather -- newly married (like us) most excellent friends. We also have mad love for Logan and Jack, the dogs.
- Joyful Noise children's choir -- it's the all-singing, all-dancing, stage spectacular! We had a record breaking 60 kids show up, huzzah!
- Midday pedicures and pizza with my two favorite office girls
- Shea's kids, Nathan and Brady. Or as they like to refer to themselves... Super Nathan and Wonder Brady. Or as I like to refer to them... Captain Candy and the Sweet Tooth Kid
- Pretty much the entire Rocheleau clan; we want to be like them when we grow up. For reals.
Things that suck:
- Kanye West making an idiot of himself at the VMAs
- Matt's schedule
- Dishes and laundry
- Our "Dances with Wolves" couch pillows motif currently uglifying our couch
- Little Miss Cement Shoes
Since this post is merely a random collection of ridiculousness, check it. If you don't laugh or hurl, you're not an American.